|Râu Cao 0bece35c44|
Inspektor is a simple file browser for inspecting the contents of a remoteStorage account. It is intended for RS app developers and power users.
You're invited to contribute to this app and/or submit feedback to improve it. Please use the RS Discourse forums to post issues or ideas, and/or to request an account for gitea.kosmos.org if you want to submit pull requests directly to the upstream repository. You may also submit Git patches via e-mail.
- Connect RS accounts
- Traverse/inspect directories
- View document details
- Render images in details
- Render text content in details
- Render JSON content tree view (optional source view)
- Delete documents
- Edit JSON content in tree view
- Delete directories
- Edit content source
- Render other types of content (e.g. audio and video)
- Copy/move documents
- Copy/move directories (and enclosed files)
- Loading indicator for any view change that loads remote data
- Layout/support for small screens
You will need the following things properly installed on your computer.
git clone <repository-url>this repository
Running / Development
- Visit your app at http://localhost:4200.
- Visit your tests at http://localhost:4200/tests.
Make use of the many generators for code, try
ember help generate for more details
ember test --server
ember build --environment production(production)
With the 5apps remote added correctly (and push access to the GitLab repo), just run:
npm run deploy
If you want to deploy this from and to different repos, have a look at the
scripts section in
package.json, as well as
scripts/deploy.sh for how it